Abatec are delighted to be recruiting for a residential Contracts Manager in Leicestershire on behalf of our client. Our client is a well-established business who has over 70 years’ experience in delivering high quality homes, which has been recognised by frequent awards won by the business including, NHBC awards and HBF Customer Services awards.
This position will require the ideal candidate to oversee and monitor three residential developments, all high quality traditional build. Our client is seeking someone with proven experience in this area, to hit the ground running in such a fast paced environment.
When applying for this role, please understand that travel is required between sites, and to attend weekly meetings at Head Office. Therefore, flexibility in work location is imperative.
As Contracts Manager you will:
- Participate in contract reviews with Senior staff
- Present performance reports to the board when necessary
- Oversee and monitor staff performance, creating clear objectives for staff
- Delegate workloads to maximise efficiency on site
- Continuously delivering outstanding customer service & strive to improve where possible
- Ensure that all financial targets are in line with the agreed budget, running reports on this where needed
Our client requires a Contracts Manager with:
- Proven experience in a Contracts Manager role in running multiple residential developments.
- Full UK driving license
- Knowledge of PFI contractual requirements
- Willingness to commute to site(s) and head office as required
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
- Professional qualification within construction
- Competitive Salary to be discussed
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Additional Benefits
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Laura Fineran on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128963. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.