We are looking for someone to join our busy administration and compliance team based in our Bristol office on a part-time basis. You will join an established team, supporting one of our key clients, as a Contracts Administrator.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Being responsible for the coordination of contract paperwork and all associated compliance procedures
- Dealing with contracts and compliance queries
- Liaising with a variety of people
- Maintaining the in-house database with current information
- Involvement in delivery of health and safety inductions (full training provided)
- General administrative duties including scanning, electronic filing, answering calls from the switchboard.
- Have previous administration experience
- Be confident using Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel etc.) with good all-round IT skills
- Be friendly and professional with a strong focus on customer service
- Be a confident communicator
- Be looking for a varied role encompassing a number of important responsibilities
Ideal applicants will:
- Have some experience working within an administrative environment, however full training will be given
- Have a full UK driving licence (although this is not essential)
The successful applicant will receive full in-house training and expect to join a thriving recruitment company. You will be offered a competitive salary, with additional benefits.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your current CV (preferably in MS Word format) to email@example.com or call Erini Georgiou on 01934 635025 for more details, quoting the reference ABRS-1219.