We are delighted to be working with a well-respected firm in Bristol who are looking for a Compliance Officer to join their team. This is a growing department and has the responsibility of developing and maintaining appropriate compliance practice and controls. This is a great opportunity to join a firm who are committed to your growth and career path and provide you with progression.
As an Compliance Officer you will provide support and guidance to employees on compliance and carry out monitoring activity.
Other duties include;
- Assisting the Compliance and Monitoring Manager
- Promoting and maintaining a strong compliance culture
- Maintaining and developing strong systems and controls
- Producing MI
- Develop and coordinate the delivery of policies
- Assist with the development and delivery of training and coaching activity
- Actively develop technical knowledge
- Provide frontline compliance and audit monitoring of key projects and initiatives
Our client requires a Compliance Officer with: several years compliance or risk experience, you must possess a high level of interpersonal skills and be able to prioritise workloads on a daily basis.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Sarah Benion on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128474. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.