Abatec are recruiting for an experienced Commissioning Engineer to work with an award-winning Engineering company based just outside of Bristol.
As a Commissioning Engineer you will:
- Assist and carry out all types of low voltage electrical work
- Be responsible for testing and commissioning of controls panels and installations
- Fault find and carry out repairs
- Be responsible for panel modifications
- Follow all health and safety guidelines
- Be required to work closely with customers and the public in an appropriate manner
Our client requires a Commissioning Engineer with:
- Electrical repair and Commissioning experience
- The ability to deliver to tight deadlines and manage workloads efficiently
- Knowledge of PLC and HMI/SCADA
- Competitive Salary
- Health cash plan
- Temporary to Permanent
- Employee discount scheme
- Training and development opportunities
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ryan Anderson on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128391. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.