Abatec are currently looking for a CNC Setter/Operator - Miller/Turner - Double Days for a leading Oil & Gas company based near Stroud.
As a CNC Setter/Operator - Miller/Turner you will;
- Set & Operate various CNC Milling/Turning machines
- Have experience of using Doosan/Puma machines
- Work from and interpret drawings
- Operate inspection equipment to check own work
- Produce complex and detailed parts to tight tolerances
- Work with various materials including stainless steel, duplex and nickel alloys
- Promote a strong health and safety environment
- Work on both small batch work and mass production
Abatec's client are ideally seeking candidates with;
- The ability to set and operate CNC Milling/Turning machines
- A good understanding of Fanuc or Haas controls
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Apprenticeship trained or time served
- The ability to both Mill & Turn however this isn't essential
Benefits of the CNC Setter/Operator - Miller/Turner role;
- Very competitive salary and double day premium
- Job security and stability
- Permanent position
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Chris Gallagher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127919. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.