Abatec are currently looking for a CNC Miller for a leading manufacturing company based in Mere.
As a CNC Miller you will;
• Programme, Set & Operate various 3 & 4 axis machines
• Have experience of using Bridgeport/YCM Machines (Desirable but not essential)
• Have the ability to work from and interpret drawings
• Operate inspection equipment to check own work
• Produce complex and detailed parts to tight tolerances
• Work with various materials
• Promote a strong health and safety environment
Abatec's client are ideally seeking candidates with;
• Ability to programme, set and operate CNC Milling Machines
• A good understanding of Fanuc controls
• Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment is desirable but not essential
Benefits of the CNC Miller role;
• Very competitive salary
• Job security and stability
• Permanent position
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Chris Gallagher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127572. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.