Abatec are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join our client, a family owned and operated, decorating/ maintenance construction business with a turnover in excess of £100m. Our client has over 32 nationwide offices although, this role will be responsible for creating new business as well as maximising existing business in the South West/South Wales patch. Therefore, this position can be based either out of the Bristol or South Wales office.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Generate sales enquiries
- Manage current client accounts and maximise this business area
- Research the local area to identify and target potential new business opportunities
- Make outbound calls to potential clients
- Occasionally attend external events
- Develop both new and existing client relationships to build lasting partnerships
- Ensure each branch in your region hit their sales target
- Produce accurate and timely sales reports
Our client requires a Business Development Manager with:
- At least 2 years’ experience in business development, sales, account management
- Enthusiasm to develop skills and meet new people
- Self-motivation with a positive mind set
- Confidence and a polite, professional manner both over the phone and face to face
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good PC skills using MS Office
- Experience in managing multiple client accounts (useful)
- Experience in providing services to various sectors including: local authorities, housing associations, education, healthcare and retail & leisure (useful)
- A full driving licence
Salary and benefits include:
- Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum DOE
- Life insurance
- Company car
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129660. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.