We are pleased to be working with an award-winning, successful and busy company, growing rapidly in their chosen field. We are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to assist in managing the day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. This role is for 1-2 days per week.
As a Bookkeeper, your role will be quite varied and will include:
- Processing Payroll for 2 companies
- Double entry bookkeeping
- Processing invoices, receipts and payments
- Prepare monthly and quarterly VAT returns
- Understand and post year-end accounts
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management accounts, including the profit and loss account, balance sheet and analysed data
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Resolve any client queries
- Liaising with HM Revenue and Customs and using their online filing and registration processes
- Process expenses, benefits and prepare P11ds and PSA’s
- Manage the company’s credit control
- Responsible for the reconciling balance sheet accounts and for posting year-end adjustments
- Managing and maintaining the companies filling and data entry
Our client requires a Bookkeeper with:
Extensive payroll, accounts payable & receivable and general ledger experience, and worked with Sage and Zero. You will need strong IT skills including Excel (vlookup, pivot tables etc), and have excellent organisational and communication skills.
This is an unusually flexible company who focus on strong collaboration between employees and managers, you can build your hours around childcare or any other personal commitments you may have.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact the Accountancy team on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128412. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.