Abatec are currently seeking a Bid Writer to join our client; an award winning regional contractor based in the South West. This role will see the ideal candidate join a well-established pre-construction team on a permanent basis. This opportunity has arisen through the companies continued success and secured tenders in the pipeline for the new year.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of educational, health, commercial and residential projects throughout the South West ranging from £3-10 million.
As Bid Writer you will:
- Be responsible for all bid writing and bid coordination within the business
- Identification of project opportunities using portals
- Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Bid Manager against agreed deadlines
- Lead and co-ordinate input and responses for pre-qualification questionnaires
- Remain up-to-date with our prospects and competitors
- Monitor the success rate of all tender submissions with the support of the pre-construction team
- Edit and check all content received to ensure it meets the standards of each client’s requirements
Our client requires a Bid Writer with:
- Proven experience within the construction industry
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines; communicating and influencing at senior level
- Degree level or equivalent in industry specific qualification
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- £30,000 – 40,000.
- Contributory Pension
- Company car and/or car allowance
- 25 days basic holiday
- Discounted Gym Membership
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Laura Fineran on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128489. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.