Abatec are currently recruiting for a Bid and Proposals Writer for a multi-disciplined MEICA engineering technology company. The office is based in Radstock, nr Bath, and you will be working with a broad range of commercial and industrial clients in the water treatment, quarrying, nuclear and waste recycling sectors.
As Bid / Proposal Writer you will be responsible for:
- Bid Co-ordination and Writing
- Ownership of PQQ submissions and non financial aspects of tender submissions
- Marketing material including website updates and maintenance
- Identification of contract / project opportunities using portals
- Management of tender portals
- Coordination of weekly opportunity meetings and outputs
- Business representation at events
- Produce articles promoting the business for use in external publications / social media updates
- Maintain contract notice and PQQ trackers
- Collation of client contact reporting
- Pre-qualification and Tender submissions
- Lead on and co-ordinate input and responses for pre-qualification questionnaires
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content in line with specific questions and bespoke to individual client requirements
- Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, operations, commercial, legal, customer, HR and finance
- Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Bid Manager against agreed deadlines
- Develop innovative ways of sharing and presenting information and involve the team in the change process
- Apply client bid feedback to future responses drive continuous improvement
- Ownership of pre-qualification questionnaires co-ordination and submission
- Booking Tenders on the system, review of documents ensuring everything is present, supporting the tender team on responses and submission requirements
- Tender administration ensuring completeness of submissions and ensuring deadlines are met in support of the bid manager
- CV updates / library of PQQ information
Our client requires a Bid / Proposal Writer with:
- Writing / bid management experience with Strong written English language skills
- Experience within the Construction / Water Industry
- Understanding of project delivery process and wider topics, design, safety, training.
- Have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and communicate and influence at senior levels
- Excellent data organisational skills – ability to works within portals, Microsoft suite of products, adobe, photoshop and website content management systems.
- Business Systems and Quality Management Systems
- Document management and controls
- Knowledge of SHE and Quality management systems and processes
- Corporate communications
- Organisation skills information systems
- Ability to create and maintain internal and external business relations
- Educated to a Degree Level or have a professional writing background
- Possess advanced MS Word skills and be proficient MS Office
- £28,000 -£33,000 per annum
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Robert Dyer on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128389. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.