Abatec are delighted to be alongside a recent NHBC award winning housing developer, who are looking for an experienced Assistant Site Manager for a 119 unit development consisting of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom family homes in Gloucester. Our client prides themselves on providing the highest standard of design and construction, with an emphasis on site Health & Safety.
As Assistant Site Manager you will:
- Work with the Site Manager, supervising all sub-contractors and trades.
- Co-ordinate sub-contractors and material deliveries to assist the Site Manger in ensuring an efficient method of build.
- Manage health and safety at all times across site ensuring everyone on site is adhering to company procedures.
- Work with the National House Building Council (NHBC) to carry out key site and plot inspections.
- Attend regular meetings and make sure all procedures are adhered to.
Our client is looking for an Assistant Site Manager with:
- A degree or similar technical qualification within a relevant subject is preferred.
- Previous experience within construction as an Assistant Site Manager.
- First aid
£35,000 – £45,000
- Company car/Car allowance
- Bonus Scheme 10%
- Healthcare scheme
- Contributory pension
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129045. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.