Abatec are looking for an Assistant Site Manager, to join our client who is a pioneering housing development in the UK. You will be working on alongside an NHBC award winning Site Manager on a 64 unit development, Consisting of 3 and 4 bedroom high spec houses near Stroud, They have a unique approach and aim to put the customer and quality at the centre of the design process.
As Assistant Site Manager you will:
- Support the Site Manager in co-ordinating trades, direct labour and materials to meet the production programme.
- Attend regular meetings and make sure all procedures are adhered to.
- Accept responsibility for such duties and responsibilities as the Project Manager may determine.
- Support the Site Manager in ensuring that the onsite construction team is fully resourced and well directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities and are provided with full support in achieving these.
Our client is looking for someone with:
- Previous experience working in the construction industry.
- A degree or similar technical qualification in a relevant subject is preferred.
- Drive and passion to progress and grow in their role.
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000
- Car allowance
- Healthcare scheme
- Plus additional benefits
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127770. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.