Abatec are pleased to be working with a successful regional utilities’ supplier; specialising in water supply, food and waste digestion, sewage treatment, and sustainability. We are currently seeking a Graduate Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis working on Hinkley Point projects ranging between £1-5 million.
As Gradute Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Assist in the review/assessment and recommendation of all key sub contract packages
- Assist in the placing and administration of sub contract orders through delivery phase
- Assist in the establishment of bulk procurement tracking sheets
- Assist in the monitoring and capturing of all site based costs internal and external including reconciliation against work activities
- Assist in the forecasts to completion to all work elements
- Assist in the identification, raising and evaluation and client agreement of EW/CE’s
Our client requires a Graduate Quantity Surveyor with:
- Full UK Driving licence
- Willingness to learn and progress within the business
- The ability to deal professionally with internal and external customers
- A degree or equivalent qualification or working towards this
- Life Insurance.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Discounts and cashback from more than 1,200 high street and online suppliers
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- 24 days holiday rising to 28 with length of service
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128513. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.