Abatec are currently recruiting for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join our client, an award winning regional construction company who operate throughout Devon and the surrounding areas. The successful candidate will be working on projects up to the value of £1.5m within the Health, Industrial, Education & Commercial sectors. Ideally our client is looking for someone to be based out of their Plymouth office on a permanent basis.
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Ensure all subcontract issues are resolved, deferring to the commercial manager where appropriate.
- Provide accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development.
- Assist with the preparation of tenders and procure sub-contractors.
- Evaluate and agree variations and instructions.
- Manage cost overruns within tolerance levels.
- Assist with budget control throughout development.
Our client requires an Assistant Quantity Surveyor with:
- Previous experience working within a construction company.
- With a degree or similar technical qualification in a relevant subject.
- Is keen to learn and develop.
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum plus package.
- Pension Scheme.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127991. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.