Abatec are delighted to be partnering with one of the UK’s leading house builders who are recruiting for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor. The successful candidate will join an experienced and dedicated commercial team based at the office in Bristol. You will be working on several landmark residential developments ranging from £5m - £50m across the region, assisting in the creation of high quality, sustainable homes.
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, you will:
- Ensure all subcontract issues are resolved, deferring to the Commercial Manager where appropriate.
- Provide accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development
- Assist with the preparation of tenders and procure sub-contractors
- Evaluate and agree variations and instructions
- Manage cost overruns within tolerance levels
- Assist with budget control throughout development
Our Client is looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor who:
- Has previous experience working within a construction company or housing developer
- Is undergoing a degree or similar technical qualification in a relevant subject
- Is keen to learn and develop
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000
- Car package
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128910. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.