Due to company expansion, we are looking for someone to join our busy administration and compliance team on a full-time basis. You will join an established team supporting a successful recruitment company based at our head office in Weston-super-Mare.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Coordination of contract paperwork and involvement in company compliance procedures
- In-house database maintenance
- Managing a switchboard and reception duties
- Liaising with people both internally and externally on a regular basis
- General administrative support for the company
- Have previous administration experience
- Be confident using Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Word etc.) with good all-round IT skills
- Be a good communicator
- Be looking for a busy and varied role encompassing a number of important responsibilities
Ideal applicants will:
- Have some experience working within an administrative environment, however full training will be provided
- Be friendly and professional with a strong focus on customer service
The successful applicant will receive full in-house training and expect to join a thriving recruitment company. You will be offered a competitive salary, with additional benefits.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your current CV (preferably in MS Word format) to email@example.com or call Erini Georgiou on 01934 635025 for more details, quoting the reference AHQ-1219.