Abatec are currently recruiting for an Account Coordinator to work for a successful global manufacturing company based in Avonmouth.
You will be responsible for organising aspects of the Engineering and logistic projects to ensure they are completed efficiently, on time and within budget. As well as maintaining and developing customer relationships.
As an Account Coordinator you will:
- Negotiate and place orders on contractors and suppliers to ensure deliverables are met.
- Complete documentation including risk assessments, method statements and other relevant documentation
- Monitor and control all tasks to ensure timely completion
- Assist with the completion of quotations for new and existing customers
- Liaise with HP scheduling team and project managers to coordinate their installation and upgrade programming
- Implement cost management systems and monitor cost of tasks to ensure profitability is maintained
- Manage the logistics solution for HP installation kits worldwide, ensuring all tolls are maintained, replenished, calibrated and delivered as required
- Prepare data and reports for 6 monthly review meetings
Our client requires an Account Coordinator with:
- Relevant logistics or machinery movement experience
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of concepts of project management
- The ability to plan and manage time in a changing environment
- A full UK driving licence
- Permanent opportunity
- Development and progression within the business
- Salary up to £28,000 depending on experience
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ryan Anderson on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129233. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.