Abatec are working with a manufacturing company based in Bristol who are looking for an experienced hands on Machinery Supervisor (Permanent Nights) to join our team. Your responsibilities will include managing a small team of nightshift mechanical and electrical fitters and testers. The work will include planning of tasks, supervision and completing mechanical assembly and electrical and pneumatic integration of machines. Liaison with day shift supervision and engineering.
As Night Shift Machinery Supervisor you will:
- Support & building machines to include, electrical / pneumatic assembly and be involved with integration to drawing and I/O testing
- Support and complete machine testing (training will be provided)
- Fault find and Problem solve
- Liaise with the mechanical supervisor in scheduling tasks.
- Ensure that all work is carried out to a high standard in a professional manner.
- Be competent with the SAP database (Training will be provided)
- Be involved with CAD/3D Modelling to allow diagnosing of problems
- Be compliant with all company policies, processes and procedures including Health & Safety and Quality
Our client requires a Night Shift Supervisor with:
- Be apprentice trained and time served (Electrical /Electro-Mechanical)
- Have leadership and management experience
- Problem solving
- IT literate
- Have a good organisation skilled
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Damon Gallivan on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127705. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.