Our client is a contractor working with a leading Utility company, providing wastewater services to the domestic and business sectors in the South West. We are currently recruiting for a freelance Project Engineer who will be responsible for the execution of schemes across Wiltshire, Bristol, Banes and the surrounding areas. The successful contractor will ensure that all relevant scheme information is collected and organised so that the project team can carry out all works according to programme. This long-term freelance role will require effective communication with various internal and external parties, as well as face to face meetings.
As Project Engineer you will:
- Be responsible for project / scheme designs, including preparation of drawings
- Liaise with internal departments on environmental compliance
- Effectively liaise with Site Manger ensuring design issues/changes are conveyed to site teams
- Prepare HSEQ and construction packs with relevant information gathered during design
Our client requires a Project Engineer with:
- Previous experience within the Water industry
- HNC/Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Strong IT skills
- Valid UK driving licence
- Ongoing contract duration
- £300 - £330 LTD p/day
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129682. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.