We are seeking a Mechanical Assembler for a successful market leading manufacturing company, based in Chippenham, Wiltshire.
Working within a state of the art manufacturing facility, the Mechanical Assembler will be required to follow basic drawings and assemble mechanical components.
As Mechanical Assembler you will:
- Be working in a manufacturing environment
- Be Liaising with you supervisors and working towards production deadlines
- Follow basic drawings where you will be assembling basic box building.
Our client requires a Mechanical Assembler with:
- Wiring / Soldering Experience
- Use of Hand Tools
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Reading basic drawings
- Over time
- Free Parking
- Pension contribution
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Damon Gallivan on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127439. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd.is working as an employment business on behalf of a client