Site Engineer required by a busy groundworks subcontractor. My client is a prominent groundworks contractor involved in the new housing market. We can offer 12+ months work; setting out foundations, drainage, services, roads etc across multiple sites in Wiltshire. If you are interested in this long-term contract position, then please apply now.
As a Site Engineer you will:
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Complete all setting-out associated to the groundworks package.
- Raise technical queries on design issues.
- Keep up to date quality assurance records.
Our client requires a Site Engineer with:
- Experience of setting-out on new housing developments.
- An understanding of AutoCAD.
- Experience of setting-out using Leica/Trimble robotic total stations and GPS.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary and benefits include:
- £260 - £300 LTD per day (PAYE option available) – dependent on supply of kit.
- 12 + months’ work
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129585. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.