Abatec are recruiting for a project based freelance Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a specialist contractor on site near Bristol. Our client is able to offer a 6+ month contract to the successful contractor, who will be an integral part of a driven commercial team.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Be part of a commercial team, assisting with the delivery a large civil engineering scheme.
- Prepare weekly and monthly internal project reports including cash v cost, cost value reconciliations, budgets, forecasts and payments.
- Identify, value and present any change items, e.g. variations, CEs, claims and EWN’s.
- Liaise with the client and ensure client commercial satisfaction.
Our client is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with:
- A proven track record of working on major civil engineering projects.
- Sound working knowledge of construction and NEC form of contracts.
- Valid CSCS card.
- Membership of a relevant professional body and/or relevant professional qualification is desirable.
- £350 - £400 p/day (LTD)
- 6+ month contract
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129631. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.