An exciting opportunity for an experienced PLC Programmer has arisen to join a global manufacturing company working within a busy team based in Bristol. Our client is looking for somebody with experience modifying PLC and HMI Programmes for special purpose machinery.
As PLC Programmer you will:
- PLC programming (including safety)
- HMI programming including motion control
- Testing and debugging
- Fault finding
- Commissioning of machinery
- Robot automated handling/ System integration and programming
- Develop technical solutions to meet agreed project requirements
- CE marking of equipment
- Report and documentation writing
- Providing technical support in and out of normal working hours
- Working abroad occasionally
Our client requires a PLC Programmer with:
- Allen Bradley & Siemens systems desirable
- Electrical controls is an advantage
- PLC & HMI programming – Minimum 2 years experience
- Qualified in electrical/controls engineering to HNC/HND or above
- Free parking
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Jack Lee on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127437. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.