Abatec is pleased to be working with a multinational, tier 1 contractor to recruit a Project Manager on a freelance basis. The successful candidate will be based onsite at Hinkley Point in Somerset and will benefit from a stable contract on one of the world’s most high profile and complex civil engineering projects, Hinkley Point C.
The contractor in question requires a Project Manager to manage the maintenance contract onsite so experience managing subcontractors and in-house managers is vital as well as the ability to deal, daily with the end client.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Manage daily operations for the maintenance framework at Hinkley Point
- Manage an established team of supervisory and admin staff and operational teams in delivering the Core Service for NNB Site operations.
- Manage the following elements on a daily basis: traffic management; road sweeping and cleansing;
- general minor civils planned and reactive maintenance; surfacing and lining operations; winter maintenance; management of footways and walkways around the site; landscape management and specific schemes
Our client requires a Project Manager with:
- SMSTS managers qualification
- A strong project management background in construction with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in managing large multi-disciplinary teams
- Highways experience (beneficial)
Salary and benefits include:
- Competitive rate of pay- £370-£425 per day (dependant on experience)
- Opportunity to work on a multibillion pound, UK based project
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ben Knight on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129559. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.