Abatec are recruiting for a Works Scheduler to join a construction company based in Bristol. The successful applicant will have previous experience of scheduling/planning construction works, liaising with internal teams, subcontractors and local authorities. This position is initially offered on a temporary basis and will lead to permanent employment, dependent on performance.
As a Work Scheduler you will:
- Be responsible for organising teams of personnel to complete small construction projects.
- Be required to prioritise workloads, keeping a calm manner in an ever-changing environment.
- Liaise with various personnel, from department heads to subcontractors.
- Upload all information on to a central system, ensuring that all parties are kept informed of scheduled works.
Our client requires a Work Scheduler with:
- Previous experience of scheduling/planning works.
- A history of working within the construction sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to pick up new software and systems quickly.
Salary and benefits include:
- £9.50 - £11.95 per hour PAYE (plus paid holidays).
- Temporary position leading to permanent employment (dependent on performance).
- Free parking available.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129646. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.