Abatec are currently recruiting for a Senior Site Manager to join our client, a well-established, independently owned, building contractor, based out of their Southampton office, initially working on a £3m fit out of an existing warehouse in Burgess Hill. Future projects will be within the southern region and can vary between educational, commercial, industrial and residential schemes, usually ranging in value from £2m - £10m.
As a Senior Site Manager you will:
- Take the lead on promoting and ensuring a safe site, working practices and delivering toolbox talks.
- Be focused on achieving the highest levels of quality, always aiming for right first time and show a commitment to on time and on cost delivery.
- Have experience of managing sub-contractors on site to work safely and effectively.
- Coordinate the trades and subcontractors on site for the project, from pre-commencement through to our daily consultation meetings and managing their performance.
- Ensure all relevant health & safety documentation is displayed on site, in line with company procedures.
- Ensure full use of the company ‘Quality Assurance’ procedure to develop, monitor and sign off the quality of finished works on site.
Our client requires a Senior Site Manager with:
- At least 5 years’ experience in construction related leadership positions.
- Thorough knowledge of health & safety including CDM regulations awareness.
- Experience of construction quality assurance processes & systems.
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure.
- The ability to motivate and organise others toward a team goal with strong interpersonal skills and a natural leadership style.
Salary and benefits include:
- Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum DOE
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata), with bank holidays on top
- Private medical healthcare
- 3 x annual salary life assurance
- Access to the pension scheme (5% contributory, matched)
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129543. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.