Abatec are recruiting for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor or recent Graduate with relevant experience of Quantity Surveying to work for our client, an award winning refurbishment contractor. This contractor delivers an extensive portfolio of high quality, value for money projects across the UK in the retail, commercial and leisure sectors.
We are looking to attract candidates from any Quantity Surveying background. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to come into the commercial team, expand their knowledge and understanding of the construction industry and be progressed through the company utilising our client’s fantastic training and development programmes.
As a Assistant Quantity Surveyor or a Graduate Surveyor, you will:
- Assist in measurement and estimating of tenders
- Support in the costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of the project
- Prepare tenders and procure specialist sub-contractors
- Assist in maintaining budget control throughout the project programme, running 3-4 project at any time, typically using JCT, D&B forms of contract
Our client is looking for a Assistant Quantity Surveyor or a Graduate Surveyor with:
- Some experience working in the Construction industry
- A degree or similar technical qualification in a relevant subject is preferred
- Drive and passion to progress and grow in their role
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Plus additional benefits
- Plus a company car
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127432. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.