I am working in partnership with a successful Tier 1 Civil Engineering company in Somerset who are looking for a Setting Out Engineer with highways experience to join their team. Based in Somerset and involved in several frameworks the company are a well-known successful business and have projects across Devon, Somerset and South West area.
As a Setting Out Engineer your role will include:
- Providing accurate setting out, outlining engineering from inspection to completion
- Establishing the level and survey control for contracts
- Liaising with client's engineering and operational staff to ensure key performance parameters are met or exceeded within budget constraints
- Setting out detailed works as per the contract drawings ensuring that checks are made on a regular basis & all site measurement are recorded
- Assisting the Site Agent and Design Co-ordinator in developing efficient work methods and techniques
- Attending internal and external review and progress meetings.
- Ascertaining preliminary and detailed design/project requirements and solutions
- Completing contract documentation
- Delivering the work to the specified quality
As a Setting Out Engineer your experience will include:
- Previous setting out experience
- Previous groundworks experience (advantageous)
- SMSTS (advantageous)
- First Aid (advantageous)
Salary and benefits include:
- Base salary - up to £36,000
- Company van
- Training and progression
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Lisa McNulty on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128683. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.