Abatec are recruiting for an Administration Assistant with experience of working within the construction sector. We are assisting a construction contractor who are working on site at Hinkley Point C in Somerset, with the recruitment of an Administrator on a temporary basis. Our client can offer the successful candidate 3-6 months work, possibly longer. Due to the nature of the construction project, you will be required to undergo a basic DBS check.
As an Administration Assistant you will:
- Be responsible for entering data on to our client’s systems.
- Accurately process, scan and file construction forms.
- Enter invoices, credit and payments on to the system.
- Carry out any ad hoc tasks.
Our client requires an Administration Assistant with:
- Experience of working to tight timescales.
- The ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and external contacts.
- A history of being able to prioritise workloads and work to target levels of service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary and benefits include:
- Hourly rate of £10.58 (PAYE)
- Paid holiday entitlement
- 40 hour working week, Monday to Friday
- Free bus service to Hinkley Point C, from surrounding towns and villages.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129487. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.