Abatec are currently recruiting for an Electronics Engineer for a successful engineering company based in Dursley. The successful candidate will be welcomed on board a small engineering team to design and develop bespoke products in a project-based environment.
As an Electronics Engineer you will:
- Be responsible for developing full turnkey systems which involves the integration of PIC microprocessors and Xilinx FPGA’s within your designs.
- Work to strict customer deadlines and juggle multiple projects.
- Design and test of electronic circuits both digital and analogue.
Our client requires an Electronics Engineer with:
- Formal qualifications such as HNC/HND/BEng.
- At least 5 years of experience in design and test of electronic circuits both digital and analogue.
- Very good understanding of schematic capture and PCB layout techniques.
- Experience of working with microprocessors, preferable with PIC microprocessors.
- Good understanding of analogue and digital circuit designs (desirable).
- The ability to carry out schematic designs, preferably in Altium (desirable).
- Very good fault finding and troubleshooting capabilities (desirable).
- Salary circa £35,000 per annum
- Free parking
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ryan Anderson on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129476. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.