Abatec are assisting a civil engineering company with the recruitment of a freelance Quantity Surveyor. Our client is a recognised contractor, mainly involved in bulk earthworks and remediation schemes across the south west. As Quantity Surveyor you will primarily be office based, although occasional site visits may be required.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Be commercially responsible for several projects at any one time.
- Manage projects from pre-contract through to agreeing final accounts, including CVR’s, variations, CE’s etc.
- Report to a Commercial Manager.
Our client requires a Quantity Surveyor with:
- A background of working for a civil engineering contractor.
- A degree or similar in Quantity Surveying.
- The experience to commercially manage multiple projects.
Salary and benefits include:
- £300 - £330 per day (LTD)
- Easy access to M5
- Free parking
- Ongoing contract
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129463. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.