An exciting opportunity for a Fitter has arisen to join a busy team within a bespoke storage wall company based in Bridgwater.
As a Fitter your duties will include :-
• Fitting of bespoke storage units in offices around the country
• Using hand tools
• Assembling flat pack storage units from drawings
• Adhering to site H&S
• Adhering to working practices & procedures
• Working away from home frequently Monday to Friday
Our client is ideally seeking candidates with :-
• Experience in furniture fitting, building of flat pack furniture or similar.
• Good problem solving skills
• Physically fit enough to have the ability to off load materials from delivery or own vehicle to site, often above ground floor with no lift
• CSCS Card
• Familiarity working in London desirable but not essential
• Driving licence and aged 21+ due to van insurance
• Confidence in dealing with people to maintain both quality of work and customer satisfaction
Additional Information :-
• Permanent Position
• Competitive salary
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Chris Gallagher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127465. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.