An exciting opportunity for an experienced Controls Engineer has arisen to join a global manufacturing company working within a busy team based in Bristol. Our client is looking for somebody with experience designing electrical and control content for machinery.
As a Controls Engineer you will:
- Project management support work
- Work with customers as required & reporting
- Work within budget constraints
- Integration of electrical & control into balance machinery from concept to design to manufacture to commissioning
- Ensure processes are followed & recommend improvements for approval then support their implementation
- PLC/HMI design & programming
- Testing & debugging, fault finding
- Commissioning of balancing machines
- Robot/automated handling/systems integration & programming
- Low voltage & safety circuitry advanced design
- CE marking of equipment
Our Client is ideally seeking candidates with:
- Advanced controls engineering skills
- Mechanical engineering skills
- Designing electrical and control content for machinery including: Low voltage circuits, Drives, Motors, Controls, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Comms, Switches, Sensors & Transformers
- Experience Commissioning machines
- PLC & HMI programming
- Competitive Salary
- Option of either Permanent or Contract
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Damon Gallivan on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127426. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.