Abatec are assisting a Civil Engineering contractor with the recruitment of a freelance Senior Quantity Surveyor. My client is involved with a major Civil Engineering scheme in Dorset and has visibility of work for the next 18 months. As a project based SQS, you will be responsible for a package of work with a value of £15M.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Will be responsible for daily management of the commercial admin.
- Issue early warning notices.
- Produce CVR’s.
- Prepare and submit compensation events.
- Be responsible for final account production.
- Report to the Commercial Manager for month end responsibilities.
Our client requires a Senior Quantity Surveyor with:
- A degree (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying
- Excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with clients.
- A thorough understanding of Excel.
- Experience of working within the Civil Engineering industry.
Salary and benefits include:
- £350 - £400 per day (LTD)
- 18-month contract
- Free parking
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129413. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.