Abatec are looking for a Freelance Site Manager on behalf of our client who provide premium design, build and project management services to major international retail brands across UK, Europe and American markets. They require a confident Site Manager for 4-6 weeks to look after the enabling works of the £8m new build retail project in Plymouth.
As a Freelance Site Manager you will:
- Manage the enabling stage of the project & preparing method statements
- Comply with the companies build policy and procedures
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff, sub-contractors, material suppliers and utility providers to ensure an efficient method of building
- Ensure best practise to high standards of health, safety, environmental and quality within the site operations under your control, and to deliver a safe project for the client on behalf of the company and the team
Our client is looking for a Freelance Site Manager with:
- Previous experience working at the enabling stage preferably on Educational, Commercial or Retail projects
- With recent work references
- Relevant tickets: CSCS, First Aid, SMSTS
- £22 - £25 per hour (Ltd/Umbrella)
- On site parking available
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127421. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.