Abatec is working with a national tier one contractor who is actively seeking a Planner to work on maintenance, civils and construction schemes in the local area.
Our client can offer a long-term stable contract for the successful candidate.
With over 5,000 employees in the UK our client is a market leader in the construction and civil engineering industries. This unique opportunity offers up a chance to work for an international company with a clear vision for success in a fast paced yet challenging role. We are looking for candidates with experience of these work types, and individuals who would have knowledge of either ASTA or Primavera planning software.
As a Planner you will:
- Work as part of the bid team to produce winning submissions
- Produce tender and post-contract award programmes and method statements
- Produce critical path and resourced programmes
- Produce resource models
- Produce phasing slides and communicate sequence and methodology to site and client teams
- Assist with the preparation of programmes for claims and variations / CEs
Our client requires a Planner with:
- The ability to use and produce programmes with Asta Power Project and/or Primavera P6
- A good level of experience in civil engineering and infrastructure within the UK
- Practical experience of managing maintenance and civils projects in the UK
Salary and benefits include:
- Rate of pay up to £400 per day dependant on experience
- A great opportunity for a site-based Manager/Agent with programming experience to move into an office based role
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ben Knight on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 126631. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.