Abatec are currently recruiting for Mechanical Warehouse Operatives to work within an Engineering company in Weston Super Mare, North Somerset.
You must be comfortable using hand tools and power tools as well as being able to read technical drawings
As a Mechanical Warehouse Operative you will:
- Be responsible for building, stripping and fitting of mechanical parts and equipment
- Work with various hand and power tools
- Read and follow technical drawings
- Work to production deadlines
- Be responsible for inspecting, cleaning and quality checking of the products
Our client requires a Mechanical Warehouse Operative with:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Mechanical building and fitting experience
- A good understanding of health and safety
- Experience of using various hand and power tools
Salary and benefits include:
- Pension scheme
- Progression and development within the business
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Harry Hornigold on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129069. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.