Abatec are currently seeking a general operative for a manufacturing company based in Wick, near Bristol.
As a General Operative you will;
- Manufacture concrete beams used in the construction industry
- Work part of a team to ensure maximum productivity
- Clean out concrete moulds in preparation for the next production batch
- Use on site tools and equipment
- Follow health and safety guidelines
Our client is ideally seeking a general operative with;
- A basic understanding of health and safety
- Manufacturing or labouring experience
- Manual handling experience
Benefits of the General Operative role;
- Monday – Friday 6:30am-4:00pm and alternate Saturday 6:00am-12:00pm
- Overtime available and paid at 1.5x
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ryan Anderson on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129215. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.