Abatec are working on behalf of an extremely reputable and dynamic Civil Engineering company. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Engineer on a long-term freelance basis, to work on one of the world’s largest Civil Engineering projects at Hinkley Point. The successful candidate will be involved with a varied workload and will receive a great deal of support from the project team. Our client provides a professional working environment and can boast an extremely low turnover of staff.
As a Mechanical Engineer you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring efficient operations of the mechanical utility assets involved with the dewatering network on site at Hinkley Point C.
- Lead and coordinate the delivery of projects throughout the construction phase, from ECI to commissioning.
- Manage the delivery of multi-disciplinary engineering projects.
Our client requires a Mechanical Engineer with:
- A degree (or similar) in Mechanical Engineering.
- SSSTS, CSCS and Confined Space certificates.
- Experience of working within the Water industry.
Salary and benefits include:
- £310 - £370 per day
- Up to 8 years work on site at Hinkley Point C
- Free park and ride scheme
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129311. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.