Abatec are working on behalf of an extremely reputable and dynamic Civil Engineering company. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Project Engineer on a long-term freelance basis, to work on one of the world’s largest Civil Engineering projects at Hinkley Point. The successful candidate will be involved with a varied workload and will receive a great deal of support from the project team. Our client provides a professional working environment and can boast an extremely low turnover of staff.
As a Project Engineer you will:
- Work with the Project Manager and Construction Manager, ensuring that the necessary resources are in place to complete works efficiently.
- Maintain control of multiple, complex and multi-disciplinary projects at varying stages of delivery, with values ranging from £5k to £30m.
- Attend regular programme reviews with the Planner; financial reviews with the Commercial team and have daily interaction with the Works Supervisors.
- Manage Tier Two contractors responsible for installation of construction utilities, including electrical networks across Hinkley Point C.
Our client requires a Project Engineer with:
- A degree (or similar) in Civil Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical disciplines.
- Relevant contractual, technical and legislative knowledge and experience.
- A CSCS card in Contract Management or equivalent.
- Experience of delivering multi-disciplinary engineering projects.
- A current HPC security clearance (preferred but not essential).
Salary and benefits include:
- £310 - £370 per day.
- Up to 8 years work.
- Free park and ride scheme to site.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129310. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.