Abatec are currently working in partnership with one of the region’s most well-known civil engineering contractors. As a leading recruiter in the area, we have been asked to assist with the recruitment of a freelance Site Engineer with a history of working on major civil engineering schemes.
This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting, major highways project based in the West and can offer the successful candidate a stable working environment with the potential of 12 months+ work.
As a Site Engineer you will:
- Be required to set out on site
- Be required to deal with quality assurance /quality control
- Be able to understand paperwork including risk assessments, method statements and required health and safety documentation
- Be able to work closely with an Agent/Project Manager to deliver the project on time and in budget
- Be capable of managing sub-contractors on site
Our client requires a Site Engineer with:
- Experience with robotic equipment
- Experience working on civil engineering projects
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working on major highways schemes (structures and roads)
Salary and benefits include:
- £270 to £320 per day (dependent on experience)
- Long term contract
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ben Knight on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129163. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.