Freelance Site Engineer required by a Groundworks contractor for a duration of 12-18 months. The successful Engineer will be working on a MOD site and will need to have a basic DBS check and undergo a Drug & Alcohol test. Experience of setting-out drainage, kerbing and general groundworks is essential.
As Site Engineer you will:
- Report and work with the Site/Project Manager.
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Complete all setting-out associated to the civils package.
- Raise technical queries on design issues.
- Keep up to date Quality Assurance records.
Our client requires a Site Engineer with:
- Experience of setting-out of build projects.
- A good understanding of AutoCAD.
- Experience of setting-out using robotic total stations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- CSCS card
- £250 - £300 per day (LTD)
- Ongoing contract duration
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129268. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.