Abatec is assisting a national Civil Engineering contractor with the recruitment of a Works Scheduler/Planner. Whilst applicants are not required to have previously worked within the construction sector, our client does require applicants to have experience of working in a pressurised environment, prioritising workloads and achieving Service Level Agreements (SLA’s). This position could lead to a permanent position following an agreed temporary/probation period.
As a Scheduler/Planner of Works you will:
- Be one of a team of Schedulers, programming works for teams of construction operatives.
- Work closely with Construction Managers and Supervisors, giving progress reports and highlighting any causes for concern.
- Be able to re-evaluate and respond to an ever-changing environment.
- Have previous experience of working to Service Level Agreements.
Our client requires a Scheduler/Planner of Works with:
- Ability to prioritise workloads.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An understanding of MS Outlook and basic IT literacy skills (training on inhouse systems will be given)
Salary and benefits include:
- £10.50/£12.00 per hour - £22,000/£25,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday
- Friendly working environment
- Potential permanent position
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129253. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.