Abatec are looking for a Freelance Site Manager/Finishing Manager to join our client, one of the highest profile custom builders in the UK on a 12 week+ contract in Oxford. The site is made up of 5 extremely high specification, bespoke housing units and you will be responsible for ensuring the last unit is completed to an exceptionally high standard. The client is looking for someone ideally based between the site in Oxford and the company’s office in Bristol so they are able to offer the right candidate future work.
As a Freelance Site Manager you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring that properties are completed to the highest of standards in preparation for handover.
- Comply with the companies build policy and procedures.
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff, sub-contractors, material suppliers and utility providers to ensure an efficient method of building.
- Ensure best practise to high standards of health, safety, environmental and quality within the site operations under your control, and to deliver a safe project for the client on behalf of the company and the team.
Our client is looking for a Freelance Site Manager with:
- Previous experience working within the housing sector preferably prestigious/bespoke sites
- With recent work references
- Relevant tickets: CSCS, First Aid, SMSTS
- £23 - £25 per hour (Ltd/Umbrella)
- 12 week contract with the potential of future work
- On site parking available
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127417. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.