Abatec are looking for a Freelance Site Manager to join our client on an exciting 3 phase project within the health sector in Bath. You will be joining the main contractor at the pre construction stage and will be overall responsible for this £2m fit-out and new build scheme within a live working environment. The contract is set to run for 36 weeks with the potential of future freelance work.
As a Freelance Site Manager you will:
- Manage site development from start to finish
- Work closely with the Contracts Manager to plan the project effectively
- Produce method statements and risk assessments
- Liaise with management team on a regular basis
- Ensure that agreed specifications, budgets and timescales are met
Our client is looking for a Freelance Site Manager with:
- Previous experience working within the health sector or fit-out projects or clean room environments
- With recent work references
- Relevant tickets: CSCS, First Aid, SMSTS
- £23 - £25 per hour (Ltd/Umbrella)
- 36 week contract
- On site parking available
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127408. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.