Abatec are delighted to be working with on the country’s market leading housing developers who are based in Exeter. Our client is looking for a Technical Coordinator to work on multiphase sites across the region. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on bespoke residential and commercial builds, with exciting architectural features and non-traditional materials. The ideal candidate will have some civils or mixed purpose scheme experience with excellent people and performance skills.
As Technical Coordinator, you will:
- Be responsible for running assigned projects, and coordinating all necessary technical information and tasks
- Support the Technical Manager with Land Appraisal details and the development of Planning Applications
- Provide support for all internal and external parties and respond to queries promptly and effectively
- Support the Development Engineer with the procurement of service delivery, civil engineering details, foundations, etc
- Have a good level of communication skills, as it will be necessary to liaise with internal staff and external bodies
Our client requires a Technical Coordinator, with:
- HND/HNC in Building Studies/Construction or equivalent
- Good level of IT literacy with experience of AutoCAD, Outlook, Excel & Word
- Experience of technical aspects of house building / building regulations
- An understanding of planning legislation
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
- Company Car
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Pension Plan
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129160. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.