Abatec are recruiting for a freelance Senior Quantity Surveyor to take commercial responsibility of multiple R&M projects in the Water sector. Our client is based in Exeter, and whilst the successful contractor will work in their offices, sites visits may be required.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Be responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Provide pre and post contract duties, including procurement, subcontract management, forecasting, CVR’s through to finalising accounts.
- Have previously worked for a Civil Engineering contractor in the Water industry.
- Have excellent client interfacing skills.
Our client requires a Quantity Surveyor with:
- Experience of working for a Civil Engineering contractor, ideally involved in the Water sector.
- Degree, or similar in Quantity Surveying.
- Ability to commercial manage schemes with minimal support.
- CSCS card.
- £325 - £375 p/day (LTD)
- Ongoing contract
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129118. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.