Abatec are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join our Electronics Engineering company based in South West.
As a Field Service Engineer you will:
- Install and carry maintenance work on customers site
- Develop strong relationships with site customers (Owners, general managers and sale managers)
- Work with various hand tools and electrical/electronic equipment
- Follow all health and safety guideline
- Travel within the UK, including the south west and Isle of White
- Manage weekly schedules
- Provide vehicle stock management
- Manage a weekly mileage / expense account
Our client requires a Field Service Engineer with:
- Proven track record as a field service engineer
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communications skills
- A full UK driving licence
- Electrical/electronic knowledge and experience
- Installation and maintenance experience
- Permanent position
- Salary of £23,000 per annum with OTE up to £35,000
- Pension scheme
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ryan Anderson on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129073. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.