Abatec are delighted to be partnering one of the South West’s most prestigious housing developers, who require an Assistant Site Manager to work on site in Weston Super Mare. The Successful candidate will be assisting in the build of 2,3 & 4-bedroom traditional homes in an established rural community.
Working with the site manager you will be responsible for ensuring the end-to-end build process is compliant with company quality and all health and safety standards.
As Assistant Site Manager, you will:
- Support the Site Manager in co-ordinating trades, direct labour and materials to meet the production programme.
- Attend regular meetings and make sure all procedures are adhered to.
- Accept responsibility for such duties and responsibilities as the Project Manager may determine.
- Support the Site Manager in ensuring that the onsite construction team is fully resourced and well directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities and are provided with full support in achieving these.
Our client requires an Assistant Site Manager, with:
- Previous experience working in the construction industry, ideally a main house builder.
- A degree or similar technical qualification in a relevant subject is preferred.
- Drive and passion to progress and grow in their role.
- Finishing Foreman/Assistant Site Management experience with a main housebuilder
- Proven experience managing sites for residential and mixed-use projects
- Excellent time management and able to manage multiple subcontractors on site
£38,000 - £45,000
- Company Car/ Car allowance
- 25 days holiday
- Annual bonus
- Share Scheme
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128983. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.