Our client, a top-class regeneration developer based in the South West, are looking to take on a Senior Quantity Surveyor. The company deal in very high spec, bespoke developments of heritage and listed buildings across the country. They are well known for their innovative approach to their work and extremely high standard of delivery. The company offer a fantastic working environment while working on one of Bristol’s landmark developments.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Negotiate and procure all materials, labour and plant
- Monitor and report build costs alternate-monthly reporting any savings and excesses
- Ensure that the business' unit output programme is carried out professionally and within budget- Ensure all specifications and programmes are complied with at all times
- Manage Closed Contracts provisions and orders
- Prepare estimates of all prime costs inc. subcontract and materials
Our Client is looking for someone With:
- Experience within the construction industry
- A degree or similar technical qualification in a relevant subject is preferred
- Good management skills and a track record of delivering good results.
- Car allowance - £5000
- Pension scheme - 7%
- 25 days' annual leave
- Private healthcare and cash plan options
Salary:£55,000 - £60,000
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128964. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.